Writers Cheat Sheets are:
forms and worksheets
notes and reminders
Design them for the way your mind works to create a story. Then put them into your own Project Bible to consistently complete stories that sell.
What is a Project Bible? A Project Bible is a guide and reference resource that enhances creativity by providing essential information for writing fiction. It’s a godsend because every Project Bible is personalized and customized by you the individual—and how you write and tell a story. Having a Project Bible means:
* No more going off on tangents
* No more dead-ending part-way through the story
* No more false starts
* No more losing control of the plot
* No more characters taking over the original story
* No more careless mistakes or confusion
* No more dreadful first drafts requiring endless rewrites and revisions
To be notified of the next Project Bible
Online Course, use the contact form HERE.
drags in its wake
a thousand errors.
---ZEN KEYES by Thich Nhat Hanh
Return to HOME/MENU